Courier - Khobar
Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia DHL Express 200025H 3. September, 2020Apply
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our & quot; Insanely Customer Centric & ldquo; Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Collect and deliver a variety of customer shipments within a given territory and time frame. Provide customers assistance and accurate information on their shipments and carry goods from them with appropriate and compete paperwork
- Pickup and delivery deliver shipments safely and within the standard time frame. Prior with courier / collection all shipments must checked physically to ensure required paperwork’s avail and shipments in condition to travel in transit / deliver to customer.
- Prepare Debrief report at end of each working day. Complete all required paperwork for all collected shipments.
- Maintain and adhere all company standards related to personal appearance, vehicle cleanliness and paperwork prepared for customer shipments. Professional behavior and attitude attending customers.
- Ensure security of shipments, collected cash and company vehicle. Ensure to use padlock on vehicles at all times to secure customer shipments and company asset.
- Deliver on time monthly invoices. Act as a messenger between customer and credit controllers in relaying customers queries in regards to billing and sell insurance on outbound shipments.
- Ensure target for SPORH / SPR maintained by individual courier, along with other PUD KPI.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn