Head HR Mozambique
To streamline the HR value-chain by delivering Human Resources programs and interventions for all stakeholders in Mozambique and to ensure the effective alignment of the Human Resources department with the country’s strategic and functional business plans including legislation.
Manages the implementation of the Regional HR strategy within Mozambique
Provides Human Resources leadership to ensure an integrated and synergistic service offering.
Supports external stakeholder management and customer relationships.
Design and delivers reward strategies in line with Regional strategy and country needs.
Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through the country HR teams.
Collaborates to develop and implement policies and ensures that HR services, policies and processes are aligned to the business needs.
Identifies and manages (future) people requirements, including talent, key positions and succession plans.
Manages the development of resourcing strategies and analyses trends.
Provides HR leadership, support, advice and coaching and provides input on the people, organizational and business issues.
Builds and maintains effective relationships with Unions and staff committees.
Negotiates, jointly with legal department, with Unions and staff committees.
Oversees HR governance with the aim of mitigating organization HR risks.
Leads and embeds business change plans in line with international targets and initiatives.
Manage Human Resource policies, programs including practices and advice management and staff.
Oversee the HR systems (Payspace , myTW and Taleo)
Build Human resources capacity within Mozambique and capable people who will enable the achievement of the Human Resources objective.
Align people, competencies to meet the business objectives and manage staff competency levels and performance according to service requirements and business needs.
Education & experience
- Human Resources Degree or Equivalent.
- Post-Graduate in Management or Human Resources.
- 8 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- Solid Experience in Collective bargaining/ convention collective processes.
- Solid experience of employment contract and labour law as well as dispute handling experience .
- Able to track and manage budgets, people and employment costs and headcount forecasting.
- Experience in the Express / Logistics / Aviation / Service industries preferred plus solid top management experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn