Application Support Specialist (BI Reporting & Revenue team)
We are looking for a new colleague for our solution support team. You will be responsible for providing consultations, guidance and problem solving expertise in the team supporting business and mission critical services supporting DHL Express.
You will cooperate with DHL IT Services internal teams (database, network, operating system administrators and developers etc.) to maintain internal applications with minimal disruptions to the production environment.
Your daily work:
• Work as 2nd level support for business and mission critical applications/services
• Responsible for whole Application/Service lifecycle from initial project phase to release to production
• Support Incident, Problem and Change Management process
• Monitor supported services to be ahead of potential issues
• Liaise with application developers to overcome known problems and improve the service quality
Who are we looking for?
• Previous experience in application/system support area
• Familiar with SQL (Teradata SQL is advantage)
• At least basic Linux/Unix skills
• Very good English
• Analytical skills and ability to get quickly from problem to solution
• Team player
• Customer oriented attitude
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn