Senior HRBP Executive
DHL Supply Chain – a business unit of DHL Global, is the global market leader in contract logistics, providing warehousing, managed transport and value-added services at every link in the supply chain for customers in a variety of industries. We also offer solutions for corporate information and communications management tailored precisely to the needs of our customers.
If you are experienced and willing to take challenges in a fast-paced working environment, let be a pioneer. We offer you not a job, but a bright future career. Join us now.
- Working location: ICD Long Binh, Dong Nai
- Dedicated HR generalists for a particular client, business sector, and/or geographic location. Partner with business stakeholders in ensuring the consistent delivery of contracted services with clients by aligning HR's initiatives with the business priorities and strategies.
- Provide valuable support in building both individual competencies and organization capability through HR’s talent management program, leadership development program, succession planning, culture stewardship and periodic organizational assessment and administration of needed intervention.
- Mainly handling Employee Relation & Industrial Relations issues at sites
- Support HR activities at sites such as: attendance report, OT, employment database monthly update in time & properly for C & B system, salary calculation
- Support the operation, help the communication and create a relationship on site
- Help Managers & Management Board to understand well the personnel situation at sites & recommendation for the solutions
- Support recruitment of employees at sites
- Make sure to report fully in time for HR reports such as Recruitment status, new employment, training records
- Ensure HRs communication at sites and implement new policies, if any, to employees.
- Understand & provide market data in the same regions, prepare gap analysis between current and ideal (policy) situation, market data and economic data, trend analysis in the site area.
- Make sure to deliver Insurance cards & other HR documents in time to employees & to authority reports in time
- Support employees to claim Health Insurance documents properly
- To be the main site contact points for all HR related matters
- Undertake other C&B related activities as requested.
- Actively participate in business strategy formulation and implementation
- Collaborate with line leaders to align HR strategies and priorities with that of the business, lead execution and monitor progress
- Provide people related statistics, data or information to business leaders for guidance in making informed and intelligent decisions
- Develop and manage organization’s rewards and recognition program in partnership with line leaders and site managers to boost employee motivation and increase productivity
- Literate in MS office (word, excel, power point..) and database system
- Good communicate in both Vietnamese and English
- Good knowledge of Labor law, Social Insurance Law, HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment, detail-oriented, mature, accuracy, think out of the box and time management
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn